Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Swooning for This Is Us (No Spoilers.)

In a zero spoiler kind of post I need to talk about This is Us for a minute. I know I have already explained how much I love this show and I am not going to dwell but I just need to get a few things out.

Last week, Sterling K. Brown liked my tweet. He is the actor who plays Randall who is my favorite. 


That was pretty cool. 

And then, last night I came to the realization that I 100% missed last week, the big three and Jack are ALL 831 kids. Which means, they all (those fictional characters) share a birthday with ME! And even though the very first bit of the entire show went something like this: 


I still can't but feel even more connected to the show and these incredibly well written fictional characters. Also, they referenced Notting Hill last night which is my favorite movie ever. So... what this show and I have together may very well be true love. 

I can't believe there's only 5 more episodes! But it has already been renewed for two years so there's plenty to look forward to. 

Happy Wednesday!





1 comment:

  1. I just watched the 1/17 episode and balled my eyes out through it tonight. Oh my goodness. I was planning on watching both the 1/17 and then last night's episode, but I could only take so much crying, so I am holding off until tomorrow. So much, good stuff!! All the scenes withe widow doctor...so good. So, yeah, I totally get where you are coming from in this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!