Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday!

Here we are back to Friday already. I really can't believe it, but I totally can.

We're dog sitting this week. Same old story with that.


In short, my kids are having the time of their lives being pet siblings with "their best friends" and I am over here thanking my lucky stars that we never caved to the cute face of a puppy. We (Husband and I) are clearly just not pet people. A week is about my fill of pet care. 



C has been creating art of the dogs, which is actually pretty cute. And I've been making them share a bed. Partly for them to practice before vacation because they will share a bed there and partly because it's one less room to clean. 


This neighborhood has exceptional sidewalks for playing on scooters so we've been doing a lot of that. When both adults are home we even go on scooter walks because they live on a cul-de-sac. But both adults have to be home because M gives up halfway around and C is a little speed demon so... it takes two sets of eyes. 


In today's edition of random thoughts by Madeline... do you ever wonder about whether you could have been happy learning a trade? I just wonder whether I could have been happy plumbing all day. Anyway, that's not to say I am going back to school to learn the art of plumbing, I've never been mechanically minded. But... it's my random thought of the day. 

Today we got a magical cool front coming through and the high is only 70. It won't last but I love opening all the windows and letting fresh air in. It's the little things! It feels like, well I won't mention it but it starts with an F and ends with all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!