Today has brought a lot of laundry and reflection. It was the perfect vacation. I booked this trip in June of 2016. That gave me a heck of a long time to plan and dream about it. And it was everything I wanted and needed it to be.
It was my kid's first trip to Walt Disney World and also their first journey on an airplane. I haven't been to Disney since April 2014. And that was only for the day. We hadn't really done Disney since our honeymoon in 2010.
(Forgive me for reposting the same pics from insta. I need some more time to properly blog about the trip in it's entirety. Laundry does not clean and put away itself you know?)
Monday we spent the day at Magic Kingdom on our 7th wedding anniversary. We were so happy be there together on our special day and share it with our kids for the first time!
Tuesday we spent the first half of the day at Animal Kingdom. My kids played in the boneyard for an hour and we just rejoiced at their fun. We set very realistic expectations for ourselves which was a good plan.
We found ourselves at Epcot on Wednesday, which was lovely. It is my second favorite park for sure and C is definitely my child because he loved it too!
Thursday was another fun day at Magic Kingdom and we got to do Enchanted Tales with Belle in our special shirts! C even took a picture with Belle even though he was not in the story and pretty much hates costumed characters. (He tolerated the princesses.)
Our last park day on Friday brought us back to Magic Kingdom and it was the most perfect and magical day ever. My heart was filled with love and Disney Magic, probably enough to keep me going until we can go back. (Which we are already discussing!)
I will definitely get on top of writing up a more detailed blog post(s) about our trip. I was nervous bringing my kids at 5 and 2, since I have never been to Disney with kids before. Even when I was younger my brother was 6 or 7 I think when we went. But it all went pretty darn good.
I am so thankful. More soon!





I was thinking of you!!!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo happy you had a wonderful time!
Cannot wait to hear more about it.
But I know...laundry comes first!
So glad that it was everything that you were hoping for! How fun!
ReplyDelete