It's May!
So happy May Day! I love giving out May Day baskets but alas this year I am not going to be able to do that. Both kids are under the weather. I don't really know what the deal is. Just general malaise and a touch of elevated temperature. It certainly didn't stop them from waking up at 5:30 but still. Apparently, C was really quiet at school yesterday so no sense in sending him to be sick there.
May is such a busy month. I know you know that!!
We just skipped right past spring-like weather and it'll be in the 80s all week. Zero complaints about that though because open windows and playing outside is the best!
In my lawn sage of this season, I am just trying to grow some grass. Last year all the Clover and Creeping Charlie was exterminated so this year it's just time for grass to grow. I have seed down and have been babying it. This may be a case where my persistence wins over the yard's reluctance but we'll see.
This past weekend C had his second soccer game. They still lost but they did way better. They played actual defense (which is an improvement) and scored two purposeful goals!
C and his sweet friend from school. They are peas in a pod. Happily running around with the group but if the ball comes near them their main objective is to not have the ball. Here they are just watching the game go on around them. It's the best.
M is frustrated watching because she really wants to play. But she has been creating art while she watches.
"He missed the ball and so he is sad." I love art by 3-year-olds. It's so honest.
Well, that's all I know. Make today a great one friends!



Sorry the kiddos are under the weather. Hopefully a lazy day at home will cure them! And we bypassed spring as well and are enjoying 80s!
ReplyDelete