Monday was a pretty typical day. Our internet was out for a stint and I may have been a little dramatic as I tend to get. I wasn't even mad because the guy I talked to at the internet place explained the outage and there were already techs en route to solve the problem. But tell me I can't do something and it's all I want to do.
Later after the internet worked again. (It was out for three hours tops.) Husband found this meme on intsagram and I died laughing because when I was complaining he told me I could go watch Carrie fall down a hill and that I was going to be fine.
Tuesday was the first meeting of our Invest group. Our parish started a new program called Invest in Your Marriage. Couples get together in small groups and well, invest in our marriages. We have discussions, assignments and even some individual time with our spouse at the meeting. Our parish had over 75 couples sign up!! Our group is a group of 4 couples and we are really excited about it. Next Easter all the couples will have a vow renewal as a capstone. The part I am the most excited for is the tangible assignments. This month the focus is on self-giving love over self-serving love. Yay marriage!!
Wednesday was just yesterday. Holy moly. I spent the day cleaning for the weekend because my parents are coming. Then in the evening, we had a VBS meeting. I think VBS is going to be good. I hope so anyway!! When I think too much about it I get a little stressed. I am the volunteer coordinator and also running the Sing and Play station. But it's going to be fine!
TODAY! Mostly a normal day with some more cleaning. And I have to run to the store this evening to buy Zebra cakes for the snack at school tomorrow. Because this weekend is C's birthday and that is his chosen school treat. :)
We are in countdown mode over here though with only a few days left of school. (5!) Crazy how fast it's going to be June!!

Busy Busy Busy Days!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are long but the years are short.
I totally did not make that up...I think it was the lovely late Barbara Bush?
Have a great weekend!
You are awesome!
You can use y'all anytime you would like! :) And we are so busy over hear as well. I keep having to check my phone calendar to make sure I'm not missing something. Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDelete