Friday, June 15, 2018

Eenie Meenie

How do you best make decisions?

I am a big fan of the pro/con list myself. And letting logic decide.

Lately, I have been waiting in the stillness for Him to tell me what the right answer is. I think sometimes that I am really in tune with the Holy Spirit and not so in tune with listening to what He wants from me.

I find life to be complicated and hard sometimes. And I wait for signs. I have a good friend who says: "I always ask God for a sign, but then if I were to see a burning bush I would drive by and say something like, 'Do they know their bush is on fire? Should I call 911?'"

She's not wrong. So I sit. And wait.

And maybe, just maybe, play eenie meenie miny moe. Just for good measure.



2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.
    I don't even know~
    You know what?
    Of course I pray on it.
    Then I ask my two best friends what they would do, because I know they will always tell me the truth.
    Hope that helps!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I battle this same issue. And I probably drive by the burning bush on a daily basis still complaining that God doesn't speak to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!