Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Fun Out and About

So Monday we kept things low-key since we had been gone all weekend. But yesterday we had a playdate at the museum! Which was good. There's a touring Eric Carle exhibit and C really liked it.




My little bookworm was quite content to just sit and read Eric Carle books. M however, did like the strawberry but mostly wanted to explore the rest of the museum and play with her friend. 


I had some trouble with my eyes and contacts over the weekend and wound up with a bit of a corneal abrasion. Ouch! My eye is just starting to feel better but it super sensitive to light still. I realized how much I depend on my eyes these past few days that's for sure!! But my eye seems to be on the up and up so I am thankful for that!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I hope you feel better. This exhibit looks adorable. I liked his books when I was little, too. :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!