Friday, August 10, 2018

Fun Friday!

Oh my gosh you guys!! It's Friday!! But not just any normal (typically awesome just because it's Friday obviously) Friday. It's Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society Friday! Or at least the day the movie has been released on Netflix.


Now I haven't watched it yet. But I do have big plans for tonight. I loved this book and most people who have read it do too. As with anything, some people do not, but if you are in need of a good book, I highly recommend it!



Today has been productive, we went and picked up forms from the doctor's office for school registration. Then we returned our library books and got some lunch. We don't have big plans for this weekend. I saw my show to review last night so we will have a quiet weekend I am guessing, which is super swell.

Happy weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!