Monday, August 6, 2018

Whirlwind

Hello everyone and happy August! I can't believe it's Monday and I also am shocked that it's August 6 already!!

Let's do a quick recap of life here yes?

Swimming lessons are over. They were fun, but I am kind of glad we have nowhere to be today!


After swimming lessons were over, we dried off and changed the kids and got in the car and drove to Minnesota. 


My brother was in town from Washington D.C. so we went to see my family. While in Minnesota we did a lot of fun things. Like M went with me and my mom for her first real pedicure! 


She sat with me and loved every second of it. We let her pick our color so all of us girls have matching toesies. This is a terrible picture but it's still proof we all match. M got sparkles and flowers too because she's three. :) 


We played games and flew the drone. 




We even got to go have lunch at Chick-Fil-A! But it was a super fast trip because I had a show to review on Saturday night so we spent Saturday driving home. 


And I saw a show. It was good. 


Then yesterday we went to church. And then to lunch. (At Hardee's. It was very fancy.) 



And then we took the kids to see another show! Shrek the Musical. It was just okay. But Husband and I saw it on Broadway so... I didn't realize my favorite part was cut from the show that you can buy the rights to. Whomp whomp. 


It was M's first attempt at a full-length show and it did not go spectacularly. But it was a beyond sold out (they added chairs) performance so it started late, and then the intermission was extra-long. And she's watched the Netflix version of the Broadway show many times so once her favorite part was over, she was done. 

And today is Monday again. We already covered that. We are taking it easy after a whirlwind of adventure the last few days. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!