Friday, October 5, 2018

My Week With My Girl

Holy Cow this week went fast!! I will tell you a little about my week with my best gal.

We became ladies who lunch!


At the fanciest joint in town! It was a real treat for her to go inside. Check out that illegal cheese I had them add to the "hamburger." I still think that move was dumb. 


Yesterday was super crisp but GORGEOUS. M was invited to a party for her friend. I feel like the unicorn masks hide the identity of the kids enough for me to post this picture from the party. It was the sweetest party at a park, they made unicorn masks, ate lunch and cupcakes and played on the playground. It was perfect. This isn't the whole group but it was darling!


At preschool this week they worked on the letter C! M loves cats! 


Check out her new jammies! 


I don't know if you can tell but there are cats on the knees and the shirt days "Feline Sleepy." I can't stand how grown up she looks in these jammies. Practically a teenager. 

She is so smart! She's really taken off with writing her name and other words. She asked me how to spell water yesterday and then she wrote it! Slow down, kid. But really, life is good. And we are ready for a weekend!

Cross your fingers that soccer isn't awful tomorrow. (So either let it be dry or thunderstorming, because playing in the non-thunder rain seems less than fun.)

2 comments:

  1. Look at you two lovely ladies!!
    I remember lunch dates at McDonalds!
    I miss them.
    Now, we are doing drive-thru at Taco Bell!
    Have a great weekend.
    My mom is visiting here! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week with your little lady! Fingers crossed it was dry this morning. Soccer in the rain is not good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!