Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Today

Today was school picture day for my kiddos!



I hope they both smiled sweetly for the photographer. 

After preschool, some friends were going to the park to play and have lunch so M and I joined them. Today is in the 80s but it is supposed to thunderstorm this evening and cold weather will be upon us by the end of the week! 40s! It was so lovely to get outside in the sunshine. 

But look at this beautiful tree! The fall crashed with the summer and there's something very poetic about one tree being within two seasons. 


I wish you all a wonderful Tuesday. 





3 comments:

  1. They are TOO cute!!! And yay, autumn has finally arrived. Have a great rest of the week. :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting on fall to arrive here. Today might be the day though thanks to the hurricane. Your kids are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO Cute!
    I remember the moment my kids brought the pictures from preschool/ kindergarten into the van.
    I was sooo excited to take a look!
    Have a cozy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!