Thursday, November 15, 2018

Belated Birthday Fun

M got some belated birthday fun the past two days! On Tuesday after school, she invited a friend to go to the trampoline park with her.



It was awesome! There was no one there at all! Truly, there were 5 other kids there at some point while we were there, not even all at the same time.) But it was practically like having the place to ourselves. The girls had a lot of fun. I made the foolish mistake of jumping in the foam pit with M. 

Sometimes trying to be the fun parent is stupid. Do you know how hard it is to remove oneself from a foam pit? BUT, I did successfully make it out, without completely embarrassing myself so that's good. 

Then yesterday she got to go to our local dinner theatre and see Annie with Husband! 



She has been looking forward to her special day with Daddy since she found out about it. She got to wear her fancy dress. (Spoiler alert, she will also be wearing this for her Christmas program and Christmas Mass.) They had a wonderful time and she was a perfect little lady at the show. 

While C was at school and they had left already I sat around and ate bonbons. While reading my book. 


In this case, the bonbons were macrons, but it's practically the same difference. Living all fancy and basking in the silence! I know I will miss the epic volume of young kids someday but that doesn't mean I can't be thankful in the moments of silence.* 

*when they aren't around I know they aren't causing mischief. 

I'm so happy that M is getting to experience some fun things and that she got some special one-on-one time with Husband, which doesn't happen as often as I think they'd like. 






1 comment:

  1. I love that dress!! And I'm so glad she had a great time on her daddy/daughter date. She's making such sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!