On the upside, it was in the 50s this weekend and stayed above freezing for three days so a bulk of the snow melted. Which is definitely worthy of celebrating because it was becoming a sightline issue for my driveway.
This week C is the star of the week. Which in Kindergarten is a big deal it seems. Yesterday he brought in a tee shirt he colored to put on his person, today he got to bring in six pictures. He picked ones that show that he loves walruses, Mo Willems, traveling and Raffi, Disney, and his sister. Also, he picked a picture with his friend Mason to show that he's a good friend.
Unlimited Squirrels: I Lost My Tooth by Mo Willems. Of course.
Thursday he gets to bring in a few items, he is very excited for Walrus to go to school. Friday he gets to read the class his Me Book which we have been working on. He's doing a good job. It's a fun week for the kids and honestly, I am just so glad he wasn't the last one!
And with that, I've got to go pick him up and get home before all the ice hits. Yuck!







I love how much he loves walruses. This is getting me motivated to finish that ABC Book. ;)
ReplyDeleteCan you tell that I'm catching up with your blog today by all the comments I'm leaving? I am so impressed that you keep up with it so well. I've had a bit of trouble getting motivated to blog (or even to read blogs) lately, but you're inspiring me.