Here's a great big ol' Happy Monday from this guy and two of his walrus stuffed animals.
Here is Pakak and Walrus. The real Pakak has silver caps on his tusks to protect them and if you look closely so do the stuffed animals.
I hope your week is off to a fantastic start. It was sunny here today and our daffodils are starting to peek out so that's pretty much a win in my book!


Such a little cutie!!!! Yesterday was cloudy and rainy but that's okay because it was WARM!!! I think after a couple more cool days we will be in the 60s and low 70s consistently. So that's what's keeping me going! The daffodils here are at their peak so I'm enjoying them while I can.The blooms on the pear, cherry and other trees are starting to fall but they were pretty while they lasted!
ReplyDelete