Hello Tuesday! Let me be the 900th person to tell you that we just finished Dead to Me last night.
It was dark and funny as heck. If you've heard nothing about it, let me go ahead and tell you there's an awful lot of swearing so this is not for kids. But we loved it.
Basically, Jen (Christina Applegate) is grieving her husband who was killed in a hit-and-run accident. She meets Judy (Linda Cardellini) at a grief group and they become friends. If I tell you anything more I fear I will spoil it. But just when you think you know what's going on BAM another twist.
We stayed up way too late because we couldn't not watch! It's been a long time since we've seen a show we've enjoyed this much.
In other (not shocking because seriously) news, it's raining again. I have to make the decision about soccer practice tonight so I guess we will see. It's supposed to be hot again tomorrow and then rainy the rest of the week. So much water.
Look at this creepy "ghost" that I found in my living room. My kids have been so cute together lately. We are just so excited for summer break! Inching our way there. It's so close but still so far yet.
Life is just going on as normal here but that's okay. Normal is awesome!


Ugh to more rain!! That was our entire winter and it can just get so depressing.
ReplyDeleteI loved Dead To Me. At first I thought it was going to be this sweet, girlfriend kind of show. But all the twists and turns were just so surprising! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete