Wednesday, May 15, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

Hello!

We are keeping busy with lots of fun things. Like cupcakes from friends.


This kid got to pick out his birthday book from the library. There is a little card inside celebrating him and he is the first to check it out. 


Then later he kept the tooth fairy busy by losing one of his front teeth! I will spare you all the picture and video of just how wiggly it really was. I was really hoping he would get it out before dinner or sleeping because I was certain he would swallow it. 


Picnic playdates with friends are keeping my girl busy. Today we took it easy and just stayed home besides school Mass. She needed a calm day. Don't we all sometimes? 


I am thrilled it's in the 70s today. Thrilled. Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Exciting stuff happening at your house!
    Congratulations!
    And I will be right over for a cupcake. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a big grin that's missing a tooth! So cute!!

    Enjoy that spring weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!