Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Things I Want to Remember

My sweet girl has been so cute lately and I just want to bottle it up. But I can't. That's not actually a thing. SO... I am just going to blog about it.


She would prefer to be outside over any other activity. And all she wants is a jungle gym of her very own. We don't have one. So she climbs this house. 

She loves to snack. Cheese and strawberries are her favorite. Well and sweets but that's all kids, right? Look at this crab she made based on a recipe from her Peppa Pig magazine. She loves getting mail (must be genetic) and the Peppa Pig magazine is her favorite mail. 


Her favorite dinners are hot dogs, mac and cheese or pancakes. If it's not one of those options she probably will be sad for a bit. On Saturday I took her to this restaurant, it's a Mac and Cheesery. They only have mac and cheese and grilled cheese (regular and gourmet) on the menu. It was very special and fun for us. We went to a playground after because of the whole outside climbing thing. 

She also loves to help in the kitchen. She is a self-proclaimed "good stirrer." Which, for 4.5 she actually is a pretty good help. 


She loves Barbies. LOVES them. Watching her play Barbies is one of my favorite things to do. 

Her favorite colors are purple and pink. She gets a little disgruntled if her clothing does not feature one of those colors. 

Things she's said lately that I just love:

"Cookie Monster does not eat cookies gently! And he makes a big mess. He eats too fast!" 

Calls chipmunks "Chick-munks" 

Loves to sing songs from the musical "Hairspray" especially cute is her "Good Morning "Alt-a-more" and I also am partial to her "Mama I'm A Big Girl Now" dance. 


Still loves swimming and is such a little fish! 

2 comments:

  1. How precious is she?!
    And I think this is the best.
    You will be so happy that you blogged these memories, my friend.
    Take it from me!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet post. Makes me wish there'd been blogging when my boys were little. (I did old-school baby books, but there is not nearly as much room to record memories in those.)

    And the Mac and Cheesery...oh boy, do I wish we had one of those around here. I ALWAYS have to have mac and cheese on hand for when my grandkids come over. It is everyone's very favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!