Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Out and About Fun

Yesterday was my first day with the Three Musketeers after preschool. It got hot and humid here again and since the Bontanical Center's splash garden was still open I figured that was a great option for something to do.


We started out by feeding the fish and then they went and splashed to their heart's we were there almost three hours before I had them change into dry clothes to come home. It was a very successful first day. I've got to come up with some other activities for them. Just coming home isn't as good of an idea, our house is small and they start bickering after too long. I suppose if I planned some at-home activities too that would be good.

Wednesdays are going to be my favorite again, I can tell. M doesn't have school, so it's just me and her all day. We are typically lazy in the morning and then we go to All-School Mass before early pickup. (The school gets out an hour earlier on Wednesdays.)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like they had a great time!! I hope you are enjoying your Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!