Friday, February 7, 2020

A Fun Day!

Today is 100 day at school! (Okay, technically it's the 99th day because of the ice day but no one wants to celebrate on a Monday.)

It's A BIG deal in first grade. A really big deal! All the kids dress like they're 100 years old.


Here's my little old man!

They had to collect 100 autographs, and 100 words they could read. They had a special snack of half of a string cheese and two mini donuts to have it look like a 100. They went on a scavenger hunt for 100 Hershey Kisses.

I went in and helped this morning. (Hider of the kisses right here!) It's so cute. Here are their 100 posters!



And in a little bit all the parents are invited in for lunch and we can bring take-out food. THIS is a big deal because it is against the rules to do so on other days. In fact, I believe this is the only time K-8 that it is allowed. So obviously I will walk in with C's Happy Meal with gusto.

BUT just when you think the fun was over, it's also preschool pajama day to celebrate the letter P week!

It's the ONLY day she's allowed to bring her Shu Shu to school so it's kind of a big deal there too!

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all the different takes on dressing up like 100-year-olds! He looks perfect with the cane and suspenders!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!