Friday, February 14, 2020

Classroom Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am sure I will come back sometime this weekend and recap our awesome Valentine's Day but for now let me just wish you a very wonderful and happy day! I truly love this day. I have never been a cynical Valentine soul. I just love love. And saints. So it's kinda the perfect day.

This year for Classroom Valentines we once again made our own and we think they're pretty cool! M is passing out Boom Chicka Pop. If you haven't had their sweet and salty kettle corn I would recommend you NOT. Because it is so addicting. I love it too much. Her cards look like this:


If you haven't been around the preschool block lately, it's like from the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. Here's a refresher. 


And then the card goes with the Boom Chicka Pop. It's punny. Or it is to me! 

C is passing out stress balls this year. The design looks like this:



And then all packaged together they look like this:


Worst picture ever actually. But oh well. They went to school today so I can't take a new one. Here is a picture from the side of C's cards so you can see the stress ball. 



I hope you have a fun way to celebrate, even if you don't celebrate it at all! 

1 comment:

  1. Such cute Valentines! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!