Here's just a mishmash of my random thoughts.
In fact, when we started the last episode I was shocked we had powered through them so quickly. But 4.5 hours over a few days isn't a whole lot. We could have even binged the whole thing had I realized. Anyway, I will miss the silly funny of it all.
The weather has been hot and sunny and that's okay. Saturday we crashed a friend's pool, with their permission. We had a little pool party with friends and the kids were so happy. Plus the dads who haven't had any socialization besides work since all this started. It was so good.
I didn't take any pictures during the swim.
Here was M hours later at home though.
We all slept well!! M's cheeks did not get pink from the sun, they get pink from the sunscreen! I have tried so many different kinds but it doesn't seem to make a difference and it's only her face that seems sensitive.
Ironically, last summer when we went to this friend's pool I got terribly sunburnt. This year I was pretty manic about putting on sunscreen and I still got burnt. (No one else did in my family!) Which is unfun! But it's feeling pretty good today. I have a pretty good sunburn protocol including ibuprofen, lotion, hydrocortisone cream and lots and lots of water.
We are settling into summer or whatever that looks like. Still figuring it all out. And we will take it all one day at a time.


Sarah has super sensitive skin but has never seemed to have a problem with sunscreen thankfully. I hope you can eventually find something that works for her!
ReplyDelete