Okay, that title is frankly, misleading. Since there really isn't a whole lot interesting or exciting going on. But nevertheless, the past few days have been good.
We've been reading. And we got some bundt cake! (My favorite!!)
We've been watching Hamilton a lot.
Husband and I had a date night fire.
My kids made me breakfast in bed. (Which was very sweet. If not fancy or complicated.)
We got our garbage and recycling bins cleaned. And you know what? It was amazing and 100% worth it! They have been sanitized and the deodorizer actually makes them smell good!
I was ridiculously excited for them to be cleaned.
They look so good now!
We met some friends at the park and had a really nice time!
And the kids have started a new online math curriculum that they really love. I appreciate their brains aren't turning to mush.
So sure, nothing really exciting at all. But it's all good. We're enjoying summer and hoping that our return to learn plan doesn't change. Fingers crossed!
So maybe not excited per se but all perfectly lovely! Glad things are going well for you all during this weird summer. And I LOVE Nothing Bundt Cake!!
ReplyDelete