Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Are You Listening?

 Hey Friends! It's Wednesday! Which is crazy, this week is speeding by already. 

Anyway, my question for you is are you listening to Abiding Together? 



It's funny really, since podcasts are basically old school radio shows. (The more things change, the more they stay the same right?) And pretty much everyone I know in real life listens to this already. But it's so beautiful and nearly every episode they say something that either takes my breath away or is something I really needed to hear. 

This week's episode was especially great! 



Abidiing Together is a place for women (though I know plenty of men you listen from time to time) to find rest, encouragement and connection with Jesus and friends. At the end of each episode they ask people to tell a friend. So, friends, if you aren't already listening to Abiding Together, give it a try. 

I listen on my Alexa. But you can even listen online if that's easier for you. 

If you like it, there are a lot of back episodes you can go and listen to! Give it a try! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!