Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Oh Hi School! I Remember You!

 


On a stormy morning, after 180 days home, my kids went to school. And my baby went off to kindergarten without even looking back. (Which is good because I was definitely crying.) 



I am so thankful they were ready. And honestly, I am too. It's just the first moments of realization that hit a little hard. I hope and pray they can stay in school for a while at least. And that they're having a good time. 

The house is very quiet. Which isn't bad. But it's different. 

3 comments:

  1. My friend,
    I know how you feel.
    Sending your baby off to school!
    Hugs and love.
    And I promise you, it is different!
    But in a good way.
    {You can now watch all those shows and movies you wanted too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! I took a break from blogging, but I am happy to see what all my blog friends have been up to again. Your babies are adorable ... I wish them (and you!) a wonderful and safe school year. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their little red zip ups are ADORABLE! I'm so happy they are back in school and I'm glad they were happy to be going. Hang in there, mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!