Thursday, October 29, 2020

Pumpkin Fun

This week has been a busy one but we are ready for Halloween and what that looks like for us this year. 

Tomorrow is the kid's Halloween party at school. Both kids are entering the pumpkin decorating contest. 

Here's M's pumpkin: 


Here is C's: 


Other than a little help cutting out the foam and hot gluing, they created these all by themselves. Okay, I also stuck some pumpkin seeds in the oven to dry them out for a few minutes for M's pumpkin. But I would have definitely done another coat of red on M's but it's not my competition! They are a strawberry and a penguin if that isn't immediately obvious. (And they may not be...) We will drive them to school tonight so they will be all set. 

We also carved our jack-o-lanterns last night and they turned out pretty cute. We kept it simple this year and let the kids actually do some of the carving with those little pumpkin tools. 


Husband made his work pumpkin today. It turned out pretty cool. I mean, it's creepy, but it's for the office contest so I think that's okay?



We are pumped for this weekend and all set with our pumpkins! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!