Friday, August 19, 2022

Backpacks Are Unpacked

Last night we went to Unpack Your Backpack to get a jump on the school year. We got everything unloaded and we are ready for the start of school. 


Fourth grade is going to be amazing for this kid, I can tell! 

And this sweet girl is so ready for second grade! And I love her teacher. (She was C's teacher and she tutored both kids for no summer slump last summer.)


She and M are cut from the same cloth. First off, they have the same birthday! When M was in K and C was in her class, she wrote a little note and sent M a birthday treat and they did the same last year too. So they've bonded over their birthday fun! But they also have the same favorite food (pancakes) and animal (panda) so... it's going to be a good year. 

Mrs. H's favorite color is also M's 3rd favorite color so that's good too.

I am excited about what this year will bring! One last summer weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love that she has a third favorite color!!! I can't believe your kids are already in 2nd and 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your babies! All smiles for school! Have a happy and blessed year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!