Monday, January 30, 2023

Photos With Friends

A few weeks ago, it occurred to me, that I am very good at living in the moment. I have read countless blog posts about how we take so many pictures and don't experience the fun. And I have made the choice to not over-document and stay in the moment. 

But the flip side of that is that I have few pictures of me with my friends. I swear to you, I have friends. I even go out and do things with them from time to time. But I don't actually document that. So last weekend, I said to my friend: take a picture with me. That way if I die tomorrow my children will know that I had a life that was full. 



My life is full. And I have so many dear friends, and I want to be able to look back and have visual proof of it. Do I need to take 97 pictures? No. But is it really not living in the moment to take 1? Also no. 

I am glad I took these pictures and I am going to keep trying to take pictures with my friends as I can. 

1 comment:

  1. I am also bad about taking photos especially if I am going to be in them. A lit of times I find it to awkward if we're out in public. But really, these days no one cares! I'm glad you got some (or 97) pictures with your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!