Happy Valentine's Day! Our little homemade Valentine Factory went well and the kids excitedly went into school today. Plus it's an out-of-uniform day!
Here's a closer look at C's Valentine's and his box.
M's box was Olaf but she took it in to school before I could get a picture.
If you didn’t know this about me, Valentine’s Day is my favorite. I love the Catholicism of the day down to conversation hearts, there really isn’t anything I don’t appreciate about Valentine’s Day. I love everything about love.
So let this be a reminder today that you are unbelievably loved. No matter how you’re feeling today. No matter if you think this holiday is ridiculous. If you’re single or married, cynical or enthusiastic: you are loved more than you can imagine. God loves you and there’s nothing you can do about it.
Furthermore, I love you. And I am glad you’re in my life. It can be hard to receive and accept love. But never for a minute forget that you are here on this Earth for a reason and you are loved. Today, tomorrow, and forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!




Hello! A+ on the Valentines!!!!! And Happy Valentine's Day, my lovely friend!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed your favorite day!
ReplyDelete