Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Mardis Gras

So we did have a snow day Thursday! In truth, the weather was really never that bad, though a 2-hour early out would have been smart. But you definitely don't see me complaining! I loved everything about the snow day, sleeping in, and lazy days are so so good for me. 

On Friday I got to work and the steps hadn't been shoveled yet. 


Saturday day, we kicked the kids outside to play in what was left of the snow. Because it was in the 40s and why not? 



Saturday night Husband and I spoke at a marriage thing at church. It went fine. 


And I got to hang out with my dear friend! 


Sunday I got to see another dear friend! 


I am really rocking this "take pictures with friends" thing. 

Yesterday was President's Day which was nice. I got to sleep in, go to work for just a little bit and then hang at home. Last night I went to the Teen Adoration night. 



And I am so glad that I did. I am also so thankful that there are teenagers who want to come to spend time in Adoration. 

Now it's Mardi Gras and I have no big plans to celebrate. Though we should certainly do something!! 






 



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got your snow day! And I'm loving all of your pictures with friends! Keep it up! Maybe you can have pancakes for dinner in celebration of Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!