Monday, April 10, 2023

Happy Easter!

Alleluia! Happy Easter my friends! 

Our weekend was spent well. 

Friday we babysat my coworker's little boy. The kids had a delightful time with him. 


On Saturday we spent the bulk of the day working on C's STEM fair project. But we still had time to dye eggs. 



We got the baskets all ready to roll after the kids went to bed and I streamed no fewer than 4 different Vigils. I am quite glad we didn't attend one in person this year for various reasons.


Husband took this picture of Mary seemingly holding our daffodils. 


Easter morning came and it was a beautiful day! 


We went to Mass. And we enjoyed it. 


We came home and celebrated some more. There was playing outside, snoozing, talking to family, eating a delicious meal together. 


Don't you worry, we had some of our traditional Bunny Butt Cookies too!


It was a delightful Easter. 

5 comments:

  1. The bunny butts :) I'm impressed you watched vigil masses and also went to Mass! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and Blessed Easter, my friend! Love your family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! It looks like you guys had a great weekend! And I hate to sound like a bad Catholic here, but we avoid the Vigil at all costs. :) I am quite impressed that you streamed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!