Friday, January 5, 2024

First Friday of the Year!

Well, we made it. The first Friday of the year. That sounds dramatic I know but these past 3 days have really kicked my butt. 

This made me laugh but also... SO true! I am very glad it's Friday even though there are a million things to do this weekend. And still today to be honest.
We've been trying to keep the Christmas spirit by playing games and having fun together. M got Rummikub for Christmas so that was a fun evening. 


I got my dad a Bird Buddy for his birthday. He's had it since July I think. (It was back ordered.) This isn't an ad, just a story about something I actually bought. 

Well, my dad really loves cardinals. He calls all male cardinals "my Cardinal Buddy" and it was really bugging him he couldn't get one to come to his fancy feeder. He got a bunch of other birds and that was fun, but he was holding out for a cardinal. 

He even ordered himself the perch accessory attachment. (Which was unfortunate because I was going to get him accessories for the next upcoming gift-giving events and he beat me to it... but he can do what he wants!)

Anyway, yesterday I got an email with the subject line: FINALLY

And just this picture attached. 


He was very excited about it!! 

And that's about what I know. It isn't much I am afraid. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it when cardinals are at my feeder! I think it's the bright red that makes me so happy. I'm glad he finally got one! Hopefully there will be many more to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!