Friday, November 15, 2024

A Really Long Week

I am tired. It has been an emotionally taxing and exhausting week.  

After M's birthday Barbies made the news (we had already tossed the packaging!) she did a little photo shoot. 



She is rocking her new Wicked sweatpants and her Wicked tee shirt at out of uniform day today!

Her class led Mass and she did a great job!


Last night was Ladies Night Bingo, the big school fundraiser and I am ultimately really glad I went.


I won even! Hilariously at the game where you make an "s" which I had complained about during our staff meeting because it takes a long time. 


But actually though, none of my other "S" squares were close!

My prize was chips, queso dip and Busch Light. There was also a candle and Starbucks gift card. 

Plus the thrill of calling Bingo in a crowded room. (The opposite of yelling Fire but people still groan.) 

I wish I could tell you this was going to be a relaxing weekend. But it is not. That's okay. I hope yours is. 

3 comments:

  1. WHat a fun idea for a school fundraiser! So were those barbies counterfeit? Maggie texted me this morning saying we needed to go see the Wicked movie when it comes out and I was like "already on it girl" I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real, Ladie's Night Bingo is HUGE. People decorate their tables as themes and dress up. (We didn't.) And it makes a ton of money! Bingo itself is pretty inexpensive to run--there's just a giant box of ink dobbers they use every year too.

      The Barbies had a link to an inappropriate website on the package. Luckily my kids don't have phones and I didn't even look at the boxes!! We are very excited to see the movie next week!

      Delete
  2. I heard about the Barbie scandal! How in the world could that even happen?? Glad you got it handled for your girl. Hope your weekend is relaxing, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!