This week has been long. It's also been unseasonably hot. We jumped right from coats and jeans to full-on 90+ degree heat and I am not excited about it. It's supposed to cool off this weekend and I really hope it does because I am trying to not turn my AC on but I am about to cave.
Yesterday I accompanied the 4th and 5th grade to Des Moines to the Science Center and the Capitol.
It was a really good day. A long one though. M and I were tired. We again had to be at school at 6:00 am and the buses didn't roll in until about 6:10 pm back at school.
But you know what? These kids are so lucky to get to go on cool adventures like this. I am so glad I was able to go with.
I am also so glad it is Friday, and our weekend looks to be a fairly good one.





Lovely photos, Madeline, it certainly looks like a great day. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.
ReplyDelete