Well... our day at Magic Kingdom was simply magical. And I didn't really take a ton of pictures to show for it.
We started with Peter Pan during early entry half hour.
Then went straight to Adventureland where we rode Jungle Cruise (blech), Pirates, Flying Carpets with Aladdin, and Tiki Room. After that we grabbed a Dole Whip and saw Aladdin and Jasmin. If you zoom in, they smiled for me.
We sat and people watched with our dole whips and then decided to get in line for Tiana.
After the Bayou, we went to the Haunted Mansion.
After which we hit it's a small world, Mickey's Philharmagic and the carousel.
Then we had lunch at Cosmic Rays and rode the double-decker bus down Main Street.
That was AMAZING.
We saw the Dapper Dans perform and then we headed to Under the Sea with the Little Mermaid. Then Dumbo and Barnstormer. It started raining while we were getting off of the Barnstormer so we took a restroom break, a stroll through the Storybook Circus tent and then rain walked to the Tea Cups.
Neither one of us loves the tea cups but in our quest to do it all, we had to check it off the list. We held the center plate very still so we would spin as little as humanly possible.
Then we got into a line for Pooh. It took forever. And the line broke down. And we got kicked out. Boo!!
So we headed over to Tomorrowland, where we Carousel of Progressed. Then went to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. I went to Space Mountain alone. I rode with two very nice ladies in their 50s and we had a great time together!
After I refound Kathryn we went on the People Mover and Tomorrowland Speedway. I made a phone call to my family to buy them all the shirts of their dreams!
M and I got matching Fall Vibes shirts.
Husband a Pete's Pizza shirt.
C a Halloween WDW shirt.
Pooh had reopened by then with a "15 minute wait." Lie detector says that was a lie. It took 45 minutes but we finally got through it and in time for our 7 Dwarves Mine Train Lightning Lane (the other one I bought ahead of time. Because I like the ride. I do not like it 90 minutes wait time worth.) And then we had officially completed Fantasyland!
We had a terrible dinner at Pinnochio Haus. I wasn't that hungry to begin with, but the salad was lacking even still. And they don't have Fanta even though everyone else did.
Then I went and did Astro Orbiter alone. When I finished Kathryn and I rode People Mover again and Dumbo again. Then she went back to the room and I went to Tron. (Finishing up Tomorrowland)
I finished Tron at 10:26 and with a half hour left of the park being open I hoofed it to Adventureland where I rode Pirates twice in a row to close out my day!
Then since I was over there anyway, I camped out for a while to see the Starlight Magic Parade from Frontierland. It was a MUCH calmer pace. I just sat on one of the wooden boxes and enjoyed it. I ended up video calling Husband so he could watch too.
Then I moseyed my way out. Taking pictures.
I think you can read the joy on my face. That's what it was. Joyful.
And with one last glimpse of the castle I said a quiet goodbye to the Magic Kingdom.
And that was my long day of Magic Kingdom in which I accomplished nearly everything.
.jpeg)













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!