My Disney Day 3 recap is going to be very short comparatively.
I continue to dislike Hollywood Studios. It is the worst park. Yes there are some good rides. No it doesn't completely make up for being stupid and hot and overcrowded.
It's overcrowded because the park is laid out so terribly. And there's no shade. Star Wars and Toy Story Land opened in 2018. With no buildings at all for air conditioning and no shade to boot. Stupid.
We did lollygag that morning and didn't leave to get to Hollywood Studios until like 11:00 am.
We first hit the new Little Mermaid show.
It was fine. Not great. But not bad. Then I colored with Clarabelle. She was a must-do for me that day. Mission accomplished!!
The new Villains show was next, and that was amazing! I loved it!
Then we hit the Frozen Sing Along. I simply love it and it did not disappoint.
Finally, we got that figured out. This was my first time going to Woody's Lunch Box because my kids don't like grilled cheese. It was an okay sandwich. But the Lunch Box Tart? The homemade Pop-Tart? It was so gross. I am so sad I had it! But the more you know.
After we went to ABC Commissary to cool off, and because their location has free refills so I was able to get more cool beverages to keep going. We looked at wait times and made a plan.
We went to Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway. Which, you know what? Was lovely. I am glad the wait dropped to a managable time so we could make it happen.
Then we went to the Mickey's Shorts Theatre to watch Vacation Fun. And then back to the Frozen Sing-Along. (I love it okay?!)
Then it was time for our Rise of the Resistance Lightning Lane. I bought the Individual Lightning Lane for this because the last time we were at Hollywood Studios it was the hurricane day and I knew I wanted to ride this ride.
All in all it was a fairly short day at the park and that was okay. Whenever our next WDW trip is (and we do not have one planned) I will be sure to get park hopper tickets because really we could have done everything good in the morning. I just bought the ILL for later in the day because I knew it was our take-it-easy day.

.jpeg)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!