It's cold. Like super cold. And I am not a fan. It's also a Tuesday that feels like a Monday. The good news is we are one day closer to a weekend. (And I am really hoping it gets as cold as they say it will on Friday and we don't have school!!)
But that doesn't mean we haven't had a little fun.
Friday night, I took M and her friends to a Sleep Under at the Museum. We had dinner and watched a Chemistry demonstration, then we got to do some activities before watching A Night at the Museum on the Giant Screen.
I really enjoyed taking these ladies to the event and spending time with them. We, for many reasons, took this year off from theater, which is where all the good carpools go. So my little social butterfly doesn't see her friends outside of school often. 4 was the exact right number of kids to take. No one was left out and there weren't too many!
Plus, we have all kind of agreed to be a "no sleepovers" community. So a sleep under, getting to go hang out with friends til late, and then all going home to their own beds, was such a nice compromise. I mean, M and I didn't get home until 10:45, which is crazy late for her.
It was a lovely time!








You are winning at this motherhood vocation, my friend. You are so right about four. My mom used to say that four was good and three never works. And sleepovers? Nope. We never did them. Well, Madison a few times and that was enough. Have a cozy night, and stay warm!
ReplyDelete