Monday, January 5, 2026

A Wrap Up of Christmas Break

So once it was 2026, we had to get to work on C's Science Fair project because the data was due today. 

We made a lot of ice. 


And a few days later used a Force Gauge to determine how much force the ice required to break. This was after many other attempts to break or crack the ice didn't work. Such fun. 

I have no idea how this science would be applicable to everyday life, but as long as he had data for school today (he did) I don't rightly care much.

My brother-in-law's family came to town to visit over the weekend. 


We went roller skating and no one broke any bones! 


And now we are back to reality. I am not a super big fan but that's life. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. You are a good sport, my friend! What teacher assigns work to be due the day you return from Christmas Break??? And like scientific data stuff? UGH! I hope the transition went smoothly for you all. Hugs for a Happy and Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!