Tuesday, January 27, 2026

Ecosystems Diorama and Other Fun

We made it! 

We had no school last Friday because of the cold. So last week was a 3-day week with the MLK day on Monday, and it was glorious! January with 3-day weeks is my jam. We got up, did the thing, and then had 3 days to recover. I wasn't mad. 

Highlights from the last bit here: My Porch Goose arrived. Her name is Gretchen. I have ordered just one outfit at this time but I look forward to a collection. 


Our 5th Grade Ecosystems Diorama was turned in today! 




Not even going to lie. I love projects like this. We had so much fun. And I am a little sad that it's not in my house anymore. 

C's science fair project also got turned in yesterday but I didn't take any pictures of that. I will when it's actually time for the science fair. 

M went to a birthday party for her friend Grant. I love the card she made! 



So we had a parish celebration event and it was Rock n Roll Bingo. It was a lot of fun! 




Anyway... it's a little peek into what we've been up to! 

3 comments:

  1. Is the porch goose back in style? I remember my mom's friend had one with all the seasonal outfits in the 90s and i was envious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!