Friday, July 17, 2026

Friday Update

Y'all, I don't even know what to post. 

This has been a week. 

I had some comp time at work, and rather than stay home, I went to my old work for the family law attorney (my friend). And it was like a vacation. 

Husband was more than a little horrified that going and doing different work felt like a vacation, but it did. I can't explain it. I liked it, though. 

We went to Texas Roadhouse the other day since I had some gift cards stocked up. 



M's skirts came for school. (Elementary is jumpers, middle school is skirts.) I have a lot of feelings about this. 


In other news, for the last 11 days I have been driving a NEW 2026 VW Atlas as the dealership has my car for repairs under warranty. 

This has partially stressed me out because it's a BRAND NEW CAR with like 2000 miles on it. I have literally never had a new car and don't anticipate getting one realistically. 

It has so many lovely features, including this, which has no bearing on the car's performance, but I love that when the front car doors open a little VW logo shines on the ground like a bat signal. 

This has also partially motivated me because, other than the fact that the car I am driving is white and I am a black car girly, I love this vehicle so much. There's literally nothing I don't like about it. And it feels like me. Is that weird to say? Probably yes. 

So I am now manifesting this car. I am telling the universe I would like it. And God is going to need to sort that out for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!