This week, we introduced our children to Madame Butterworth.
To be clear, my kids have had syrup before.
But when I was in Junior High, we had (an empty) Madame Butterworth in French class, and she taught us lots of things.
I will know forever and til the end of time that moving Madame Butterworth "a la gauche" meant I moved her to the left. Funny enough, no other directions stuck. LOL.
So when we were all at a grocery store together that wasn't Aldi (our primary grocer), and I saw the Mrs. Butterworth bottles, I just had to get one. True story? I don't even like or use syrup!


Judge away, we have been eating in the living room because the kitchen just doesn't get as cool, and it's been so hot! This weekend will bring a lot of things, including M's second show of the summer.
Happy Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!