Friday. Quick Takes. And go!
1. First day of Spring! Also my Grandpa's birthday.
2. Yesterday I was kind of on a roll. I washed a load and stuck it in the dryer. Then I hand washed a few dishes and loaded the dishwasher and got that running. I did some tidying and vacuuming on the main floor. And I made and cleaned up lunch. Then M started fussing so I picked her up and it was blowout city. So I got her cleaned up, took the lining off of the rock n play and brought it down with the outfit and changing pad to wash...
And a bottle of Tide was apparently knocked off the top of the dryer when it was turned on. Tide everywhere. And the cap was clear across the room. I honestly wish I had seen it because the cap was so far away I legitimately have no idea how it's possible.
So I cleaned up the tide. Got the other load going and brought up the now dry laundry to fold. But I am glad I found the Tide when it was easy to clean. Thankful for a blowout? Silver lining to a blowout we'll say.
3. We almost made it. Nearly. But no. In that last hour of winter sickness descended upon our house. Everything seems okay this morning so far. Except that I am tired. *fingers crossed* The upside there? It was the first time all Winter he was sick.
4. It's March Madness. As in: the time of year I randomly pick teams to win or lose on the online tournament thing. You can't lose if you don't really care.
5. I made banana pancakes for lunch. They were perfectly cooked and delicious. I also still have batter left so there's a chance I will be having banana pancakes for dinner.
6 and 7. I've got nothing. Enjoy your weekend.
I don't even have enough time or content for any quick takes but I enjoyed reading yours! Pancakes for breakfast AND dinner? That's a win-win in my books!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Beth!
ReplyDeletePancakes are a fave here!!!! : )
Happy weekend!