Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Two Totally Random Awesome Happenings

If you're a long time reader (HA!) then you may have seen that we've been doing the animal cams a lot lately. We tune into the penguins a lot. Yesterday was the coolest time yet. There were three penguins and they were arguing in their penguin tongue (there is sound on the above ground cam so you can hear them) and they were right up close to the camera. They looked right at the camera a couple of times even. 

Proof: 


It was really interesting to watch. Way better than sleeping penguins. We will continue to tune in and keep you update on any notable events. 

Also last night this happened: 


My first post-baby drink! Yes it has been 5 months. We're not really big into the drinking but I do enjoy an occasional adult beverage. I was holding out for my frozen strawberry margarita and last night the opportunity presented itself.  

And a good time was had. 

These two things have nothing in common other than they happened yesterday and I thought they were good. 

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Frozen margaritas are the best! Well, it started snowing today, so today hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps might be the best. ;) Anyway, I don't really drink that often either, but sometimes it is really nice to have something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adult beverage is always nice! Especially after it's been a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animal cams! Thanks for the idea...sounds and looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!