My life is a series of "Now it's not."
It was Spring for 2.5 seconds. Now it's not. Though we got next to no snow so I'll just be over here happily counting my chickens and lamenting slightly quieter than normal because ain't nobody got time for that!
The house used to be clean. Now it's not. For real, it's a never ending battle. Bills and house cleaning. I dusted this morning and was all like "I just did this." Only no. It was a week ago. Lordy.
The baby used to be sleeping. Now she's not. But no one is shocked by this because apparently getting little girls to sleep in their crib involves 6 master degrees and a diploma from Hogwarts.
My son used to nap. Now he doesn't. Woah. Life changing in a life is harder but I can do it kind of way.
This is kind of a worthless post but I'm going to post it anyway because that's what's on my mind and I can if I want to.
I can't believe it's only Tuesday!
Why do I feel like we are living parallel lives? Oh wait, we practically are. LOL! Do you think C's nap strike is a phase? Elizabeth went through a week or two of no naps after she got her toddler bed, butc currently she is back to napping 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day. Now, Katharine on the other hand...oh my oh my...a 1 1/2 hour nap without being held would be a DREAM come true.
ReplyDeleteSo, solidarity my friend...let's pray for each other! :)
Stages and phases. Yes, I've come to see many of these and while some last only a short time, sadly, others are here to stay. This too shall pass and either you (or they) will be able to adjust and move on or a new better phase is around the next bend. I've been there. I am there. I'm going there. Yikes. Sometimes that's crazy-scary.
ReplyDeletePraying for you! And for spring to come and STAY!