Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's JUNE!

Oh my goodness everyone. It's June. 2016 is almost HALF over already?! Can you stand it? I feel like this year has gone really fast.

In adulting news, we are getting a new roof. Soonish. We've had lots of estimates and picked a roofer. We've picked a color and all that. We just have to schedule the installation. And pay for it.


I am still waiting to feel like I've got it all figured out. But... I don't. So I just look up what to do. :) 


Some people say "Fake it 'til you make it." I say "Research the heck out of it because even if you're wrong you can back up your opinion and actions with valid arguments." 

School is nearly over, which is awesome and so summer begins. We are making a family list of things to do to celebrate summer! The list isn't complete yet, but I am anticipating a lot of fun to be had. It will include things like berry picking and the new trampoline park. 



4 comments:

  1. Oh yes.
    The joys of being a responsible adult.
    And spending money on super exciting things like new roofs.
    Enjoy the summer as carefree as an adult can, my sweet friend.
    By picking berries and jumping on trampolines. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first meme. It made me LOL--really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Those meme's are great, but especially the first one. Good luck with the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I hate spending money on things like a new roof. Purchasing a new roof is the epitome of adulting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!