Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Do You Want to Party?

Let me ask you, do you want to party? Do you want your house to smell good?

The Scentsy incentive time period has started and goes until the end of January. I am ready to work my butt off this fall to earn my free trip to Punta Cana. And I would love to work for YOU! You can get everything you want this fall for free and half off.

So, do you want to have a Scentsy party?

But Madeline, you say, I live several states away from you. 

That is no problem friend. I will send you a party in a bag. Scent testers, samples and everything you would need. You just bring the bag with you, to coffee with friends, to play dates, to work, to family get togethers. You could even throw an actual party and have people come to you. Either way, collect some orders. Then, mail the bag back to me. (I will pay shipping!)

It's that easy.

But Madeline, you say, I've never tried Scentsy. I don't know if I'd like it. 

Well, I love it, which is why I sell it. But if you love candles, you'll love Scentsy.



If you do laundry, you will love Scentsy. The laundry products are wonderful!




If there is a stinky gym bag, you will love Scentsy. I cannot recommend a Scent Pak enough! Because nobody likes the smell of gym bags!



But Madeline, what about all those scary Facebook posts about synthetic fragrances killing us all?

Well, first off, Scentsy warmers are different than candles, because nothing is burned so only the fragrance is released into the air. But if you're still a little worried, well then may I interest you in a diffuser for your essential oils? There are Scentsy brand oils but the diffusers work with any brand of oil and have a lifetime warranty.



Plus with 16 LED light settings and several different designer shades, they are pretty gorgeous. 

But Madeline, why would I do all this work and earn you a trip. Maybe I want to go to Punta Cana?

Well then let's sign you up and you can earn a trip! August is a great month to join because you get a bonus kit!! 

Do you have any more questions?

So let' talk. Email me. Comment. Visit my website madeline.scentsy.us 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!