He was so excited. He was ready.
And you know what? We all survived.
I figured out the "honored tradition" of the car line, which no joke was my number one stressor about this whole thing. It was less chaotic than I anticipated.
M had a perfectly fine morning and only asked where C was 25 times.
C had a wonderful time. He had goldfish for snack, read a book about a raccoon who was sad about going to school, (The Kissing Hand) and played outside. According to his teacher who put him in the car at pickup, he got a little nervous towards the end of the day, no tears, but just wondering how much longer school was going to go. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little happy that he missed me too but still had a really good time.
I consider all of it a success. We celebrated the first day with a special lunch from "Old McDonald's" and everyone is happy.
Preschool is off to a good start! Let's see how tomorrow goes!

Congratulations C!!!! Way to go!! Elizabeth's first day is in two weeks! I hope she has as great of a day as you!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!
ReplyDeleteFor all of you!!!!
And the car line?!
I remember that!!!
I was scared to death I'd make a mistake!!! Lol!
Yay! So glad it went well! School here doesn't start until the day after Labor Day, and I am so sad about it! We're doing the bus which makes me even more nervous! :/
ReplyDeleteSo glad it went well!!! And look how excited he looks in that picture! So cute! I hope he continues to have a great time at preschool.
ReplyDelete