Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Today Is...

A good day for a good day.


We are not exactly a "word art" people. I tend to not like my house littered with phrases and such. Just personal preference of course. But I do really dig these Magnolia metal signs and this one in particular.

I may not be JoJo, nor does my house have shiplap, but I think this would look super cute in my living room!

And today, like some days, I need the reminder that it's okay just to have a good day. I can make that choice. Really I can. Worrying and consulting Dr. Google doesn't help me at all. In fact, it is about the worst thing I can do.

Today is a good day for a good day. Of course it is. Sometimes I just need a reminder.

2 comments:

  1. Ok. So...I swore off, with a gentle nudge from Steve...Dr. Google.
    I have Health Anxiety...seriously...and Google was the worst thing for me!!!!
    It is a vicious cycle.
    Worry. Google. Worry more. Begin to experience symptoms related to Google search. Google more.
    My doctor told me that the Internet is for shopping only! : )
    Anyway, prayers and love.
    From a fellow worrier. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We aren't word sign people either, in fact, I think my husband would immediately remove any word sign I put up, but I love all the ones I see on Fixer Upper. And I really, really wish I could throw some shiplap on the walls during this reno. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!