My weekend can be summed up with LOTS of Disney Junior, rest and eye drops. Oh and Kleenex. Lots and lots of Kleenex.
Blah.
M of course got pink eye too. Because that's how that works. And she hates eye drops like a champion. I am pretty sure if there were Olympic medals for hating eye drops she would be a contender. But I do have to say no one has ever been more excited over the name of her malady than my girl. She loves to talk about eye color anyway but now that her eyes are pink?! Which is obviously such a good color... yeah. It's kind of funny. It evens out the eye drop hysterics anyway.
C has done very well with his eye drops so thank goodness for that.
I am thankful for the fact that we have no school today so that my guy has an extra day to recoup. His eyes look so much better but his cold is still bothering him. But also I am glad that I don't have to take either kid out of the house today.
The ice storm we were supposed to get seems to have mostly missed us, which is fortunate! In many ways, even though my house is a sea of germs, Lysol, Purell and hand washing we have been so lucky. Somehow the sickness hit us at the exact right time that it didn't even cause us to miss any school. (Yet, I guess.) And the weather passed right on by so that is great too!
So that's the news from our couch. It sure isn't much but there it is. And some unrelated pictures of flowers because I didn't take any pictures this weekend and everyone loves flowers!
I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and MLK Day!



A little truck that works 50 percent of the time - place the eye drops in the corner of her eyes and then have her blink until they go in. It's worth a shot@
ReplyDeleteAnd that's trick not truck!
ReplyDeleteAnd I just realized that I failed to mention she should start with her eyes closed. Then you put them in the corners and she blinks really hard...some of the drops will make it in and it's a little less traumatic because her eyes are closed to start with.
ReplyDeletePoor C and M! But the whole "my eyes are pink" is kind of funny! I hope they feel better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteOh...Pink eye!!!
ReplyDeleteI swear giving eyes drops is harder than giving birth!
Hope you are all on the mend, and are enjoying your extra day cozy at home. : )