No really, how is it already August? Time is just going so fast!
But that being said... I love August. It is my most favorite month of the entire year!
July wrapped up with a bang. I had girl's weekend this past weekend and it was lovely. I spent the day with a group of friends from college. (All but one were ladies I was roommates with at some point.) It was stellar. We had lunch out and then just a lot of sitting around and chatting, which, is excellent use of lady time if I do say so myself. I don't feel quite as balanced out as I did the previous two years so maybe the travel is an essential part of that feeling. Noted for next summer!
July was also Harry Potter month. I saw this meme yesterday and it just made me laugh and laugh and laugh.
My mom did not think it was funny though.
But that was July. And now we are in August. The month of great births. (Mine. My mother.) The month of hideous birthstones. (Peridot. Gross.) The month in which we will take our first epic family vacation. The month of our anniversary. The month school begins.
August is bringing some great things to us in 2017 my friends. Let's see if it lives up to the hype.


Love your girl time!!!
ReplyDeleteA must for us all.
Although...I don't know that I have that many friends!!!
Anyway, I join you in your excitement for August.
It means...my favorite time of year is not too far behind!!!!!
Glad you had a great weekend with your friends! Sounds like August is going to be epic!
ReplyDeleteI so agree...August is the best!! I am looking forward to my 1st ever girls weekend coming up this fall. So, so, SO excited!!
ReplyDeleteYour reunion sounds (and looks) like fun!
ReplyDelete