Sunday, January 21, 2018

Always Next Year

When I was a little girl, my dad would ask me, "Madeline, what do the Vikings do?" And I would make the choking sign. It is quite unfortunate that remains true. But it should at least end the conspiracy theorists going on and on about last week right?

Ah well. Cheers to another boring* Super Bowl. This one is just a repeat of 2004. I don't even care for Justin Timberlake. (Who is the halftime performer.) We will still have our football helmet fruit bowl that day! So that's something to look forward to.

What we will try to create. 

*I am sure that if you like the Patriots or the Eagles you will not think it's boring. But since it's a bit of a foregone conclusion the Patriots will again win, eh, it takes a bit of the fun out of it.

**Ultimately I am glad we won't have to lose to the Patriots in two weeks because that would be way worse than this!!




2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the Vikings didn't play as well you had hoped. That fruit bowl is going to be awesome though. And while the Patriot's chance of future Super Bowls is waning, things are looking really good for the future of the Vikings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fruit bowl. And I love the Patriots. (Sorry! ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!